Home > FAQ GalleryFAQ > FAQ Detail

TEL: 0086-0731-83834666
Fax: 0086-0731-83687762

Frequently Asked Questions


Q: Where is the Avalon Fireworks Co., Ltd?

A: Our registered office is in JiangXi province, our office in the hometown of fireworks and firecrackers, Liuyang city, Hunan, China,

Q: How long has the Avalon Fireworks Co., Ltd. been doing the fireworks business?

A: Our own factory had been manufacturing fireworks for the export market since 1980, but Avalon company had been newly set up, each member in the company has rich experience in this field.

Q: What is the MOQ for fireworks?

A: The minimum quantity is one 20 foot container, for larger orders, a volume discount may be considered.

Q: What kind of fireworks can you produce and offer?

A: We can produce: Display shells, Display Cakes, Rockets, Roman Candles, Firecrackers, Fountains, Sparklers, Missile and Toy Fireworks etc. Or we can customize the fireworks according to your designs. These are all guaranteed to be in high quality and competitive prices.

Q: How about the warranty of the fireworks in your company?

A: All of the products are under strictly inspection comply with U.S. ASFL & CPSC Standards and BS7114 European Standards. We are familiar with the standards and requirements in different countries.

Q: What is the process to place order to your company?

 A: You choose the firework items → You confirm the quantity for each item → We quote to you → You confirm the price and send the order and inform the name of destination → We send the Proforma Invoice to you → You pay the deposit → We arrange the production → We load the container after the production → We fax the bill of lading → You pay the balance → We send the original Bill of Lading and other documents, including the Invoice, Packing List, Certificate of Origin (as you needed).

Q: Could you use our private label? If yes, what is the minimum quantity?

A: Yes, the minimum quantity should be no less than 100 cartons per item.

Q: What kind of payment terms do you accept?

A: We accept the payment in T/T and transferable and irrevocable L/C at sight bill of Lading.

Q: What kind of shipping terms do you offer?

A: We offer CIF and FOB terms depending on your preference. For CIF term, you need to let us know the information of destination port for the shipment and delivery. For FOB term, we need the information of shipper and your confirmation of shipment. We can also help you in booking the container under the FOB terms.

Q: We want to visit your factories, then how shall we apply for & handle it?

A: According to your intention, we’ll send an invitation to you. You may go through formalities in Chinese Embassy in your country with our invitation. We are sure you will have an unforgettable and worthful journey.

Links: Exportbureau  

© COPYRIGHT 2012 BY Avalon Fireworks CO.,LTD.